There are no other solutions that are addressing all the problems above-mentioned. Park4Dis is the first European cross-sectional and interurban platform that shows PRM parking spots and other parking spaces that effectively solves the EU card fraud. Park4Dis main objective is to improve their autonomy and inclusion, with respect to their travel by car, both in the urban city and in tourist destinations or in large private areas. Park4Dis is divided into Park4Dis People a free web-app for the user and a set of tools for innovation for Public Organizations. We are the only transversal and interurban European platform that currently exists, which has also been awarded worldwide by the United Nations for its innovative practices and policies.
Awards and recognitions:
- September 2020: Winner of the 2nd Prize for Social Entrepreneurship, awarded by the Barcelona City Council
- September 2020: Winner 1st Prize in the Ship2b Foundation’s B-Value acceleration program
- October 2020: Talent Award to the Entrepreneur with Disability Magazine awarded by Revista Emprendedores
- May 2021: Recognition as a Collaborating Member of DTI SEGITTUR
- September 2021: Award for the Solution with Social Impact at the Olé Startup Forum in Salamanca
- October 2021: Zero Project award in the field of accessibility, rewarding innovative practices and policies, granted by the United Nations
- February 2022: Finalist of +50 Emprende, for the promotion of Senior talent, led by the Endesa Foundation and the Máshumano Foundation
- May 2022: Internet Awards Winner in the Smart World category
- June 2022: Finalist INNOVA eVIA AWARDS 2022 Accessibility and Personal Autonomy Category
- June 2022: Prize as finalist Accésit Social Impact
Target: Travel agencies and/or Tour Operators
Fields of Interest: Improve Booking and Revenue Management, Improve Customer Experience, Obtain and maintain quality of service parameters/improve automate operations
Provided Technologies: Contactless, Data Analysis, Facial Recognition, Internet of Things, Other
Company Website: https://www.park4dis.org/main
Name of Responsible Person: Carlo Castellano
After a long study of an EU Recommendation of June 1998 on parking cards for people with disabilities, Park4Dis was born as a project based on a personal need of its founder. That's why in the Park4Dis DNA there is the goal of becoming a solution for the more than 1 million people with reduced mobility (PRM) affected for several issues regarding the current limitations or misuses of this EU card. This misuse has been detected both by citizens without disabilities and by direct family members of the group, who use the UE card fraudulently, especially in tourist destinations, to be able to go to the beach or on vacation and park in privileged places.
Yes, we have developed Park4Dis, its main objective is to improve their autonomy and inclusion, with respect to their travel by car, both in the urban city and in tourist destinations or in large private areas. There are no other solutions that are addressing all the problems above-mentioned. Park4Dis is the first European cross-sectional and interurban platform that shows PRM parking spots and other parking spaces that effectively solves the EU card fraud. We are also collaborating directly with the European Disability Forum (EDF), as experts in parking cards for the disabled in the EU, in order to define and propose the new European smart parking card for people with disabilities.