Call for Expression of Interest C.E.I.
Extended until 05th of July
Tourism 4.0 Innovative technology solutions for changing perceptions of business
(TOURISM4.0: Capacity building and peer-learning transnational supporting scheme towards
smart, innovative, and sustainable tourism)
The Tourism4.0 consortium* is looking for digital SME/startups,
stimulating digital transformation and innovation uptake towards
improving economic, environmental, and well-being outcomes for tourism
SMEs in the Accommodation and Travel Agencies and Tour Operators sectors.
The Tourism4.0 project aims to develop a programe of capacity building,
technology transfer, support and assistance to enable SMEs in the
tourism sector to adopt and use emerging digital technologies to improve
their productivity, sustainability and overall business performance and to
enrich the business tourism experience
Tourism 4.0 invites you at CEI to face the challenges:
1. Improve customer experience
2. Develop environmental sustainability tools
3. Obtain and maintain quality of service parameters/improve automate operations
4. Improve Booking and revenue management
5. Improve communication and digital marketing with customers
Why should you participate?
Your SME will be the key player in:
1) Building a networking platform that brings together SMEs, technology
providers, public authorities and tourism stakeholders to create an
ecosystem for knowledge transfer, mutual learning and innovation adoption.
2) Digital technologies skills upgrading, mentoring and assistance
programmes run by technology/business experts to build capacity,
know-how and technology transfer opportunities
3) Supporting smart innovation and novel initiatives via partners from
cross-disciplinary areas including ICT, digital technologies and sustainability.
Your SME will be involved in promoting
workshops/webinars/conferences on new trends and pathways for post-
Covid recovery, including networking with public/private tourism
stakeholders and investors.
Identify use cases or flagship initiatives to demonstrate SMART tourism
solutions to enable the transfer of best practices across regions and countries.
How to participate
* The Tourism4.0 consortium is composed of 10 leading partners from 6 countries (Portugal, Italy, Croatia, Spain, Poland and Malta) from tourism, innovation and business services sectors.